Online applications for Semester 2, 2015 have now closed.
- Local (domestic) applicant applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program
- International student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program
- Agent applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program on behalf on an international applicant
- TAFE applicant
- Research applicant
- Current Year 12 student (prior to closure of VTAC applications)
- International FedUni Partner Provider applicant
If the program you wish to apply for is still accepting applications, you may submit a hard copy application form.
Use this online form if you are a:
For more information, please visit our Apply page.
Do not use this online form if you are a:
Instead, please refer to the How to Apply page if you fit one of these categories.
International Application Fee
Please note that International Applications through this online form will attract a $25 application fee. For more information, please visit our Direct Applications page.
Application Centre Login
The information being sought in this form is collected for the purposes of processing your application and for the supply to you of educational services. The information will be held by the University and may be accessed and used by people employed or engaged by the University. The information may be used or disclosed to others where required or authorised by law. The provision of the information is voluntary, but if this information is not provided, the University may be unable to process your application or provide services to you. You have a right of access to, and correction of, your personal information, subject to any exceptions in relevant legislation. Please direct any enquiries you may have in relation to privacy to the University's Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +61 3 5327 9506.