Application opening dates
- Domestic applications for Semester 2, 2018: Monday 5 March, 2018
- International onshore and offshore applications for Semester 2, 2018: Monday 5 March, 2018
- Local (domestic) applicant applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program
- International student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program
- Agent applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program on behalf on an international applicant
- TAFE applicant
- Research applicant
- Current Year 12 student (prior to closure of VTAC applications)
- International FedUni Partner Provider applicant
- Domestic applications for Semester 2, 2018: Sunday 29 July, 2018.
- International onshore applications for Semester 2, 2018: TBC
Use this online form if you are a:
For more information, please visit our Apply page.
Do not use this online form if you are a:
Instead, please refer to the How to Apply page if you fit one of these categories.
International Application Fee
Please note that International Applications through this online form will attract a $25 application fee. For more information, please visit our Direct Applications page.
Application closing dates
*Applies to applications from domestic applicants to higher education undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at the Ballarat, Berwick, Wimmera and Gippsland campuses, and online learning, where complete and accurate documentation is provided. Excludes weekends and public holidays.
Application Centre Login